Monday, September 11, 2006

All the Great Books--Coming Soon


Well, All the Great Books is coming soon, so I thought I'd better post something about it so the throngs of adoring fans who flock to this blog can make their plans to come to see it. I know that making the trip to Romeoville every year to see one of my shows is the equivalent of a hegira to Mecca for many of you, so start preparing now!

The show runs 9/22-9/24, then 9/28-10/1. Thurs. through Saturday, there are evening shows at 8:00. The Sunday matinee is at 2:30. We have added a Saturday matinee for the second weekend this year at 4:00. If you would like to come see the show, which I think will be pretty funny, let me know, and I'll reserve you some tickets. If you want to see me after the show, don't come on Sunday, as I have show responsibilities after each show. I'll also have an adjudicator for the American College Theatre Festival coming in at some point, and I wouldn't be available after that show either--I'll try to post in the comment section as to when that will occur. I'm sure you will all be waiting with bated breath!

No comments: