Thursday, September 14, 2006

Look, a picture! (request edition)

Never let it be said that I don't try and please my adoring public (such as they are.) As requested, another blast from the past--Christmas 1972, to be exact. Yes, that is a purple velour leisure suit. No, the years of therapy haven't yet helped me cope with this--thanks for dragging up painful memories. I may have to self-medicate--I hope I have enough scotch for drowning this image out tonight.

This will be the last "blast from the past" on Picture Day for a while--I don't want to go to the well too often, and all these ancient pictures are making me feel like I was born in another century....oh, crap. I was born in another century....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I had forgotten about the purple velour leisure suit -- my eyes were taken by the paisley. Very nice. :D

D